Masonry Blog Pro Plugin is a premium version addon plugin for Masonry Blog WordPress theme. Masonry Blog Pro Plugin will turn Masonry Blog (free version) theme into a premium version with additional features & options. It adds extra features, options & flexibility on top of Masonry Blog theme.
Do you have a question about the pro version being a plugin?
With this plugin approach, you do not need to switch themes while moving from the free version to the pro version. Hence, you won’t be losing changes that you had made earlier with the free version of the Masonry Blog theme.
Wana Check Live Demos?
- Masonry Blog Pro demo one: Click Here
- Masonry Blog Pro demo two: Click Here
- Masonry Blog Pro demo three: Click Here
Below are the additional features in Masonry Blog Pro Plugin:
- Blazing fast loading speed. Here is a link to the GTMetrix test. (No Optimizer, No Cache plugin Were Used)
- Additional two blog post listing layouts – (Blog page/Category page/Search page)
- Header section drag & swipe
- Additional two layouts for blog post detail/single
- Additional carousel slider layout
- Post views count
- Post social share
- Instagram feed widget
- More flexible options at customizer. Test Drive Is Here
- Advance color option
- Advance font/typography option
- Great SEO
- 100% Media responsive
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor
- One-Click demo import
- Premium support
How Should You Upgrade to Masonry Blog Pro Plugin?
It’s simple, Simply purchase this plugin & upload it to your WordPress dashboard. Below is the instruction:
- Purchase this plugin
- Login to your account & download the plugin file from here: Click Here
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Make sure you have installed & activated “Masonry Blog” theme
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins/Extension > Add New & upload the “Masonry Blog Pro” plugin file
- Click upload & activate it
- Activate your license key after installing Masonry Blog Pro Plugin. You can retrieve your license key from my account. Click here
- Done. Now you have upgraded to Masonry Blog Pro
Need a full documentation guide?
For more instruction please visit Masonry Blog Pro Plugin documentation page.